Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just me lately

0
wow...i have not wrote in my blog in a LONG time. Why is that? well, my life has actually been pretty busy. I don't see it letting up anytime soon. Thats GOOD...for sure. Since i've written last i've managed to get a few new clients...and do some pretty cool things. Newest endeavor would be taking on 3rd and Lindsley, a music venue in Nashville, TN. I revamped their site and am working on their social networking strategy. Kinda cool. I absolutely LOVE this venue...and the owner.

Latest poster/myspace/website for Shelly is pretty kick ass. You should PROBABLY check it out. www.shellyfairchild.com. We are a creative team...and i'm thrilled she is working with me on things besides just her stuff.

On thursday i'll be heading to KS for a few days. Should be fun. I'm excited to see my daddy. :) and the rest of my fam. Its been a few months.

My puppy Gypsy is getting big!! well...not in size really but..she is getting older. ha. Shes only 3.8 pounds at the moment. Its amazing how much shes grown up since i got her in December. I can't remember what my life was like without her. I hope she feels the same way. HAHAHA

There is so much going on...someday i'll be able to share it all. But...i've learned so much in the past few months. One of them is....its really hard to trust people. I guess i already knew that...but, never really experienced it like i have in the last 3 or 4 months. There are a handful of people in my life that I even want to associate with. I like it that way. Its sad how relationships with certain people completely changed me. BUT...the good news is....i learned something from it all. So...thats me being positive. I've had a moment tonight to just sit and breath from my crazy busy life...and i'm truly thankful for my friends that are truly MY FRIENDS.

I wish i was a good writer. I was reading my friend Shelly's blogs tonight and they are so great! i wish i was random and full of interesting things to say. haha But for some reason...i've always been the kind of person to state facts....and be very "and this happened...and this happened..." haha very sequential. That...is...boring... I'm going to work on that.

I have friendship bracelets on. I forgot how great those are. I used to make them and sell them when I was a kid. Its so cool to think that my friend bought them from someone else. haha mine are purple, red, and green. They are awesome.

Gypsy is whining so I better take her out. Its good to reconnect with the blog world. Heres to hopin' i do it more often.

No Response to "Just me lately"

Post a Comment