Wednesday, May 6, 2009

i can not sleeeeep.....

0
Its stressing me out at the moment. I have a lot to do tomorrow and this no sleeping thing is not making me happy. So what do I do...i blog...whatever.

Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone!! What did i do for the occasion? Well i met up with Shelly and Stephony at Lime. LOTS of people were there to celebrate. It was interesting....had a few Skinny B*** margaritas...it was fun. I was beyond thankful that they weren't strong. Somehow I only managed to spend 20 dollars...and i am still confused on how that happened. I think i didn't get charged for a drink or 2. haha

K. Moving on. I am house sitting/dog sitting from Friday to Tuesday. I'm excited to spend some time with MzZippy. I really love that dog. Well...lets be honest..i love all dogs!!! haha I'm realllllllllly thinking about getting a Morkie. Soon. Soon. Soon. Anyone want to buy me one for my birthday?? haha I mean...loooook at this video.....



I know thats the dog i want....i just can't afford to get one RIGHT now. I will get one once i have a more stable job....which leads right into my next thing.

I'm STILL freelance. Most days i'm cool with it...but today I had a doozy. ha I sometimes get all crazy and feel like i'm a loser. I know freelancing is a job...but not having a place to go kinda makes me feel like i don't. I need an office to go to everyday. I need to have a steady income. When i don't...i feel uneasy and my life seems unorganized. ha I'm a Taurus...what can i say :) Steph and i were talking about this exact thing tonight...about how our lives feel unorganized at the moment. I just listened to what she said...but the thing is....i agreed with EVERYTHING she said. Ugh..i hope this all changes sooner than later. Seriously...it has to.

I was talking to a friend tonight...him and i were just talking about everything really. Somehow we got on the topic of being single..etc. He said that he could see me as being a player. Umm...really? haha THAT cracked me up. i'm far from it. Well anyways...i told him that i have only dated a few guys since i've moved here. He then proceeded to ask me why....and i said...well, i'm too busy. I care more about my "career" than really anything else. He didn't buy one smidge of that. All of a sudden i realized i was for real using that as an excuse!!!! I mean..it IS true..i do work hard and love working...but, really...i don't want to be single.....I just am. hmmm...

K. Well i'm actually thinking i may be getting tired...ooooh and its 3:33...make a wish :)

No Response to "i can not sleeeeep....."

Post a Comment